Red Ribbon Week is Oct. 23-27.
It is drug prevention week.
To Bring awareness of this to our students we will have the following activities
Ribbon Week activities: (October 23rd-27th)
· Monday: “The KEY is to be drug free.” Wear your Red Ribbon. Each day you wear your ribbon, you will receive one point for your class. The class with highest point percentage by Friday will receive an award.
· Tuesday: “I’d rather eat Candy than drugs.” Bring a bag of individually wrapped candy. The class with most bags donated will receive an award. All candy will be donated to Interact Club for Trunk or Treat.
· Wednesday: “I’m not CRAZY enough to use drugs.” Wear a crazy hat.
· Thursday: “Give drugs the BOOT.” Dress in western wear.
· Friday: “I’m on the Drug Free TEAM.” Wear your favorite team gear.
Door Decorating Contest winners will also be announced.
October 31st the Bruno-Pyatt school will be holding a Trunk-Or-Treat in the auditorium. The event will last from 5-7 pm. Parents or community members are welcome to come set up a booth and pass out candy. Please contact Kim Gilley at 870-427-5227 ext 205 to either set up a booth or provide a donation for this event. Any help would be appreciated. Come out and enjoy Halloween with us.
The Miss BPHS Pageant will be on Saturday, October 28th at 6:00pm
Click here for form and more information
click here for information on how to become a substitute for Ozark Mountain School District